Auto Machine Shop Video
Watch a short video of a cylinder head resurfacing job we just finished.
This video shows the consequence of not regularly servicing your engine. If your vehicle overheats, the metal can warp, and then your vehicle runs bad. By regularly changing your oil, having parts replaced when needed, and performing factory maintenance, more expensive jobs like this one can be avoided. But thankfully, if you have neglected your car, truck, or SUV, we can help!
Whether it’s a total engine rebuild or just a valve job, Wise Auto Tech has the automotive machine shop to handle your needs. We can handle a ton of different jobs including:
- Inspection, Tear down, and Cleaning of your engine
- Engine Block Work including Bore, Hone, and Deck
- Head Work including Valve Job
- Engine valve pressure test, resurface, valve grinding, cut valve seats and more
- Machine Work – Recondition Crankshaft, Camshaft, and Connecting Rods
- Reassemble engine with new parts including Pistons, Rings, Bearings, Timing chain / belt, Gaskets, Oil pump, etc.